Friday, February 4, 2011

Nunawhut?

I always get nervous on days like today. I always hate giving my notice under any circumstance as you never know how your boss(es) will react when you give them the news. It can determine just how well the last weeks at your job will go.

Luckily, as I started to spread the news of our plans, I received more kind words and encouragement than the expected "why??" *insert funny look here*.  I was assured we'd be missed, and some of my co-workers already started to stock up on hugs. *shucks*

As excited as I am today to finally break the news of our plans, I know the weeks ahead will sadden me when I have to leave my work family behind.  I have promises of adventure tales and photos to live up to. I better brush up on my photography skills in the coming weeks.

We should know early next week where our new home will be and how much time we have to get ready. I'm not going to start stressing about all the "to do's" until Monday. I plan on dragging M around the city to enjoy it while we still can.  I think a trip to ChuChi is in order.

Till Monday,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment