Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The countdown begins

We'll count backwards

Feb 15th

Day 13 - opened my email to find our itinerary for march 1st. MARCH 1st - all happening so fast, I'm so excited I could puke!  Luckily I have Wednesdays off so I can get some stuff done tomorrow (My many lists are in disarray however I will try to get around to posting them sooner than later).

Tomorrow's exciting adventure list includes:
1) Finding someone to do my taxes
2) Airline approved carrier for the wee one
3) Shop for boot, socks, scarf, hats, mitts


4) Book vet visit for Laavie
5) Cancel hydro, Internet, Netflix (how i will miss thee Netflix) .

2 comments:

-N- said...

Wow, you're flying up March 1? That is incredibly fast! I'll assume you're not working for Government then... ;-)

smitten kitten said...

We'll be working for Northern, we could have gone a bit later but it's much easier to sublet for the beginning of the month rather than some random date in between.

Post a Comment