Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 6

Ladies and gents,

Today's forecast calls for -24 and sun :)

We've been quite preoccupied with work, unpacking and tracking down packages with canada post ( we have a guitar that seems to have disappeared completely) so with that we haven't had the opportunity to bust out the camera yet, but I have a day off soon - pictures I promise.


We are starting to settle in to our cozy new home, the cat still loves us, and I just spent a small fortune ordering pet supplies, tofu, soy milk, advil etc, and books. Thanks to well.ca and amazon for the free shipping, the will be seeing a lot of me.

 Although I can find the most outrageous sizes of coffee mate (no flavored - boo), and did stumble across a $15 tub of Ben&Jerry's, I can not locate any plain yogurt or any decent coffee. Hopefully I can order some in. I packed some beans that I picked up before leaving Montreal, but the magic bullet has vanished. I'll have to be creative and bust out the rolling pin, I will have decent coffee damnit!

These petty culinary grievances are outweighed by the beautiful picture I see out my window every morning, the friendly folk, and the pack of dogs I found under my house yesterday ( that I didn't dare start to play with for fear I would have the urge to take one in).

Off to work, pictures soon, promise!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment