Thursday, March 10, 2011

holly wind batman!

Had the day off today, spent the morning cleaning the kitchen and wandered off after lunch
to do some grocery shopping and attempt to find pants. $250 later, no pants. After putting away the groceries I figured I would go for a stroll, it was pretty nice out, I even got to the leave my hat home. Mother nature had other plans:

Cloudy. Becoming cloudy periods this evening. Blowing snow at times early this evening. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light this evening. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 45 this evening.


I'd flip her the bird but I can't see 2 feet out my window - mother nature's cloaking device is activated. (and I have been watching to many SNG reruns). 

In other news I did get around to taking some shots, the camera just does not do the north justice, but I picked the best few of the bunch - I'll keep practicing I promise. Once the wind dies down and the internet can handle uploading pics, I'll add them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment